Bricco Arfena IGT
- Area of production: Canneto Pavese.
- Soil exposure: The vineyards are located on a south-oriented hillside.
- Blend: Pinot Noir (100%).
- Wine processing: We hand-harvest the clusters into small bins, carefully selecting only the best ones. The clusters are subsequently destemmed. After the pressing of the grapes, the must is left in contact with the skins for about 15 days and then is put in barriques, where it ages for one year. Then, it ages in the bottle for additional eight months.
- Organoleptic characteristics: On the nose it reveals hints of withered rose, tobacco and spices. Warm, mellow palate with evident, but smooth and elegant, tannins.
- Pairing suggestions: It goes very well with lamb and pork meat dishes.
- Best served: 14°C temperature in a glass with a large bowl.